People who know me know that I love to play around with makeup. Today was no different. When I have a lot of time, I love to think up new looks and of course I take pictures. I don’t blog much about beauty, because I have discovered I don’t have the patience to write long reviews about products. But I can do a look of the day of course so here we go: golden nude!
I have gone a bit overboard with the highlighting, but there is nothing wrong with a bit of shine in your life and on your cheeks. Here’s a list of all the products I’ve used:
- City Color Cosmetics Photo Chic Primer as a base.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter pen in Radiant Rose
- City Color Cosmetics Contour stick in Medium.
- Make Up Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour kit – Ultra Fair
- Morphe Brushes Bling palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – Colours: Half-Baked and Snake
- Essence Liquid Gel Liner waterproof
- Lash Princess Mascara Waterproof
- Catrice Lipstick in the colour Nude-Tastic
Hope you liked it!